Friday 1 January 2010

My poor little Christmas Fairy!


Happy new year one and all.
I've spent today putting all the Christmas decorations away and thinking about what a lovely time we all had.

However, I haven't packed my poor little fairy away. This little fairy was bought for me for my first Christmas, so now at the ripe old age of 51, I think it's about time she had a makeover...well, perhaps I need one too!


So this is my first task for this year, and my fairy will look magnificent for next year.
She originally looked like this but with a white dress made of tissue paper. She has had several doily dresses since then and she lost her wand many years ago. The challenge is on to get her looking as near as I can to how she was originally.

1 comment:

WendyCarole said...

She looks wonderful. We had a similar one when I was little ( I am a bit older than you.) I think she had gold hair that dolly had then and if you comb it it came out