Tuesday 5 January 2010

And the building begins......


The good news is that the builders are all ready to start work on Monday.....The bad news is that I have to get the garage emptied between now and then and in the absence of any new sheds at this point, the lawn mowers and other things will have to go in the tent in the garden! I just so hope its not snowing on Friday, it might be fun putting a tent up in the snow!!

So i don't expect there will be very much doll making or sewing going on for the next few weeks but I'll keep the camera handy...just for the record!
And here are a few shots of the calm before the storm on a gloriously sunny but very frosty morning as i was walking the dog.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Thanks for the comment Susie, I'm enjoying the embroidery very much. Not sure I really want any more snow, we've got about 8 inches here and everything has come to a halt.
On the other hand, if I can't get to work ...!

Good luck with the building, how lucky you are to be getting a studio. Looking forward to seeing the photos.