Wednesday 13 January 2010

And more snow.......

I woke up to more snow this morning, school is closed again, but the builders still showed up and have been working the whole time, though at this moment they are out with kids on the snow boards! and why not!
This was the view from my bedroom window, tent doing its job so far!
Anyway, today I am tea girl, wiper upperer and general dogs body! no sewing going on as too many interruptions and I will need to get into work at some point today!
End of the first day of work, tiles removed and new woodwork in place!

3 comments:

Susie McMahon said...

It looks so pretty - but Iguess you get a bit sick of it after a while! Your builders must be a hardy bunch.
Who is sleeping in the tent? I'm intrigued!

Susie McMahon said...

Aah! I just read your previous post.......the tent is explained.

Jane said...

Wow, impressed the builders turned up. Exciting to see your studio start to develop, green with envy up here in snowy lancashire. ;-)