Saturday 23 January 2010

And the building progresses......

I think I might have struck it lucky with the builders, they certainly have worked full days in all weathers and my new workroom is beginning to take shape. they reckon to be finished by the end of next week and then I will have the task of laying a floor and decorating the room. Although it has been one of the most stressful things i have ever done it is beginning to be getting quite exciting now but still see weeks of work for me ahead......just clearing and sorting and moving furniture around....Ho Hum!! BUT...I will have albeit smallish a devoted studio jus for me.....no excuses for procrastination then!
View from the front of the house where the garage once was
From the backof the room looking to the front
From the front looking to the back of the room and through to the back garden
View from the back of the house

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is going to an awesome studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!