Friday 16 October 2009

A new craze.........

I had a quiet day today. Despite the fact that there is an Izannah doll needing to be finished, several Bru costumes to be done, class plans to be made not to mention the shopping and the housework (which is getting a bit desperate!)and a few Halloween gifts to be finished I spent today trying out some crazy quilting! Its something I've always wanted to have a go at so as it was my day off today I sat in my workshop and had a go........









At least I have a Christmas decoration made!


And I did get my Izzy doll put together, she has at least got some drawers and and a petticoat until I get a dress and bonnet made for her.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make dolls... wow!! wow!! In Dubai this craft or skill does not even exist. However, this year, I was very fortunate to meet one doll artist... who truly took my heart away... Do have a read.. I admire her.. and am sure you'll love her work as well..

http://coloursdekor.blogspot.com/2009/07/camille-allen-artist-dolls-sculptures.html