Wednesday 7 October 2009

Contemplating Winter.......

As the evenings are drawing in I've been thinking about some simple fun things to do on a Winters evening, the sort when you want to just sit quietly in a warm room watching the telly and doodling with your fingers. These arrived from Amazon today, some fun little projects to make for gifts and a few inspirational thoughts.




The Izannah doll is coming along, I'll get some pictures up when there is some light, and I've got the fabrics sorted for the Bru costumes. Just wish this wasn't such a long week at work, too much to do at home (and that doesn't include the housework!!)


I get a daily picture on my google front page from the National Geographic. I thought this one was just so lovely .......


2 comments:

Vasudha Narasimhan said...

hi nice blog.... please do visit mine at
www.cherishingspaces.blogspot.com
regards
vasudha

Unknown said...

Lovely books , lots of good reading there , take care .