Thursday 22 October 2009

More Crazy quilting.....

I said I felt an addiction coming on! Well, I made a start on a second project idea, it is good to be able to pick up a piece of work and work in short little bursts particularly at the moment as it is half term and therefore Mum is on entertainment duty! I've found myself looking at different fabrics and threads and wondering what combination of stitches would look good. I really am enjoying this, trouble is I still have so many other things to be getting on with!

First layout, thinking pinks, white and all things pastel...

Including ribbon rose and lace trim

Embroidered flowers, plenty to work on here.....

Never ending, will show you the finished piece when I get there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, I love this !!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Jackie