Thursday 3 April 2008

Nearly there.......

It's been a bit of a day again, with visits to the doctor and juggling things at work. But..nothing serious and I am getting on with the class worksheets. Baby dolls are back on the agenda and strangely a lot of people want to make the Kaiser baby. I love him to bits but he is also one of those dolls that some people can't bear to look at!

First firing is underway for the small Bru and some other bits and pieces. Still a lot of painting to do and with interupted days its going to be a long job.


Sewing classes nearly ready to go, still need to make up more samples but i can sort of do that as I go along, just a few weeks ahead of the students.

1 comment:

Sharon-NZ said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog, I love the beautiful things you make.

hugs