Friday 18 April 2008

I have today to sort out the mess!


I have at least got today to sort out what is loosely called the 'workroom' which at the moment looks more like a junk room. The problem is having too many projects on the go and projects that require very different work spaces for them, like the costuming and the painting.

Right now i have a lot of painting to do which really needs a clean dust free space, so to the task in hand........hope fully I shall have some different pictures to show you later in the day.



But, in amongst the chaos.....the usual morning walk with the dog was lovely as the sun was breaking through the mist, I tried to capture it on my mobile phone but it was a lovely sight walking through the cattle field.....

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Susie. Thanks for the comment on my blog.I was in Salisbury only about 2 weeks ago! My first visit. I also went to Stonehenge. It's a lovely part of the country.
I see you went to hobbycraft...I avoid it..I always spend too much!