Saturday 26 April 2008

Look what I found......




Well it's been a reasonable day today, the weather has been wonderful and I began a sort of tidy up in the garage.....I had to, to get the lawn mower out to cut the grass! the back garden was beginning to look more like a meadow than a lawn, still, grass is cut and everything looks much better! During my rummage in the garage I found this little pram that Alice had when she was tiny. The poor thing was covered in cobwebs and muck but otherwise I reckon it can be fully restored....another thing on the list of things to do!
The rest of the day has been spent working on my little box project for Kipper crafts....can't show you pictures just yet I want it to be a surprise!

1 comment:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Hi Susie, I love the wicker pram. I bet you dress it up beautifully! I have lots of projects on the go too. I love the month of May, so the gardening is taking up most of my spare time. It's all good though (winter is over).

~ Karen at Ciderantiques