Saturday 2 October 2010

What a week!!

It's been a long week over here. Perhaps its just me getting older but I've been so tired when I've got home from work not helped by finding out at the last minute that I had to work friday which is usually my day off and the day I usually manage to catch up with myself.
But...can't complain I have the weekend ahead of me, chores to do yes but the weather is lovely...It rained all day yesterday!

And i have a decision to make...... This is my back door, or rather side door. It's the original 1920's door but It lets in a lot of draft and since I had the rotting 'lean to' taken down from the outside it now poses a bit of a security risk, so I have to decide weather to put up with the draft and the security risk or get a new pvc double glazed door.........ho hum!
I do have the original front door but that is behind a PVC lobby!
I wanted to keep my house as original as possible but unfortunately i don't have the finances to do that as much as I'd like to.
So, to the housework and then hopefully some playtime for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope your weekend went well. It stinks having to work when you think you are off. I am sorry about having to replace the door. I love the blue color.