Friday 15 October 2010

It's been a while.....sorry!

I'm sorry I've not been here for a while, i just don't know where all the time goes. I have been making a concious effort to declutter and clean as I go, the state of the house was really beginning to get to me and I have to admit i am feeling better for a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak!

i had a lovely surprise today, a gift from my neighbours garden. Such wonderful colours and perfect blooms. just right to cheer up a very grey and chilly day.



I have managed to finish the second raggedy BOM still finding it takes me such a long time to get the cutting and the sewing as accurate as it needs to be.




2 comments:

Julia said...

Hi Susie,

Thanks for entering my Rag Doll Giveaway - I'm very flattered that an international award winning doll maker should want to win one of my rag dolls - thank you!!

Julia:0)

Unknown said...

Hi Susie,

I understand how the days fly and things can pile up. I just love the flowers. They are so beautiful. And what a beautiful Raggedy Ann BOM. So creative.
Have a wonderful weekend,
xo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows