Thursday 19 August 2010

Holiday Time........


I finally got away from the day job yesterday and today is the official start of my holiday....hooray!!
Shopping with my daughter is not a good idea, and as usual she came home with some holiday togs but I came away with nothing...again! Hey Ho! But I did have my hair (very long) cut, short short short! and I love it, feels very strange though. Looking forward to surf and sand without the added hair knots now. We head off to Cornwall tomorrow camping gear sorted, surf boards and wetsuits already to be loaded into the car. Now all I have to do is sort out some little pleasures for me to indulge in whilst we are there. I have two new books to look at and some little embroideries I may take to do.

2 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Susie,
So nice to meet you and visit your lovely blog. You are very talented.

Looks like you are off to a wonderful holiday with family and a little me time for you too. The books look interesting.

Thank you for stopping by and becoming a new follower. I enjoyed my visit here very much and now a happy follower too.
Have a fun and safe holiday. See you when you return.
Hugs to you,
Celestina Marie

Silke Janas-Schloesser said...

Hi Susie, so great to see you again :o)and see you´re doing good ;o)
I send you sweet hugs and all the best, yours Silke