Tuesday 31 August 2010

Back to routine........

Well, it's the last day of the holidays and the melancholia is beginning to set in at the thought of returning to work tomorrow. So, I decided I need to get myself sorted to out with all my projects and roster in at least 1 hour a day to sit and sew. I'm thinking Christmas presents, home projects and I have a few dolls woefully neglected needing new costumes and classes for the Autumn to think about.
But before I go into the details of that, here are the little treasures I found on holiday
I found these little egg cups in a charity shop thinking what lovely little pin cushions they would make, though my daughter thinks we should actually use them as egg cups!
I recently broke my One mug teapot and couldn't find one that I like enough to replace it. my dear friend Janet found this for me in a car boot sale.....Just right!
I don't know what I'm going to do with these picture frames yet but they were too good to let go, they were selling them cheap in one of the little galleries in Padstow
And I did find a little fabric shop in Wadebridge, It was a very, very brief visit but I did pick these bits up, perhaps it was a good thing that my time was limited I wonder what else I might have found!

No comments: