Sunday 25 July 2010

It's the Summer Hols!


This weeks marks the beginning of juggling work and child care at the beginning of the Summer Holidays. We have several days out planned for next week (have got leave!) then its back to work for me and Alice goes to her Dad's for a week, then I'm not sure what we are doing and then we get our Annual trip to Cornwall, can't wait!



And on top of all that I've been struggling with my creative self, which has been a bit non existant, now suddenly I have all sorts of projects i want to either finish or get started! It started with doing a bit of embroidery now I have all sorts of ideas of incorporating these into a collection of bags and then I found some fantastic fabric which has got me thinking all over again.............


Now what to do with these fat quarters from www.cornwallfabrics.co.uk

1 comment:

Threads of Inspiration said...

Isn't it amazing how we can be totally uninspired and then whamo! It hits us and were back at it again!