Tuesday 27 July 2010

Busy stitching........


Today was the first 'non-day' in a while. That is nothing planned and nothing that had to be done by yesterday! We did have a lovely day yesterday in London, I visited the museum of childhood in Bethnal Green and Alice went to Oxford Street with friends (I owe my friend Cathi for letting me off the hook). I haven't been since it was all revamped so I wanted to see what they had done with the collection and I wasn't disappointed though I suspect they have less Antique dolls on display than they had before but a lovely exhibition all the same. And...I can't believe I forgot my camera so you will have to wait until I figure out how to download photos from my phone! http://www.vam.ac.uk/
So... I've been getting on with a bit of stitchery! I made a bag out of the little embroidery I did a week or so ago as if we haven't got enough bags in this house!! you decide which is the front and which is the back!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Goodness me you have been busy. Enjoy the holidays. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the fat quarters.
jane