Monday 31 May 2010

It's been a hectic few days.........

I seam to have been on the go all week! I would really like to have a long sleep in but don't seem to be able to sleep either, even today when I finally get a bit of a day off!!
I spent Saturday in Bristol taking my daughter to her first trampolining competition, she got placed second in her group whoo! so we have one happy bunny and Mother managed to make a fool of herself in the parents and coaches fun competion, at least I finished 8th out of 16 so not too bad but not sure I will get over the distress I caused my body!! discovered muscles I didn't know existed!


Ellie's Doll Fair, exhibition and competition.

This was on top of the stress of knowing that I had an exhibition the next day and preparations were scanty to say the least, But it was a lovely day. I spent most of the day judging the competition but we were well looked after and and it was great to see so many old friends.



Doll displayed by the Southern Belles Chapter of the Global Doll Society.



Great Western Chapter enjoying the Chat Room!

No comments: