Sunday 17 February 2008

Time for another LIST !

My dear friends know that I don't do lists! which is probably why things happen by default rather than design. BUT....as the purpose of this blog is to keep me focused on what needs to be done in my crafty adventures and as I seriously need to get my business back on track here goes....


  • Bru project - heads are ready for painting, materials ready to put the body together. Need to work this systematically and write comprehensive teaching plan for this project class by the end of March.

  • Heubach dolls (there are 4 of them) these need to be painted, and dressed ready for Summer workshop.

  • Sewing Circle - sample projects need a little refreshing, this class needs to sart at the end of March too

  • And my poor old Jumeau still needs a wig and some shoes, then she will be finished!

Its half term this week so don't see me having much time let alone keeping on top of the general mess in this house but I can get organised.....watch this space!


No comments: