Friday 24 June 2011

Updating club blog.....

I've spent a bit of time today updating our club blog www.gdssouthernbelles.blogspot.com. We did get a bit behind in keeping it up!

Tableau by our Chairperson Jean

The Southern Belles have been going strong since 1993 and I am a little bit proud as the only remaining founder member that we are still such a strong doll club. and at a recent convention the Southern Belles did rather well in the competition......I'm feeling a bit like Mother hen!

Top prize winner by member Elaine - well done Elaine

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Susie those dolls are amazing. You have some very talented doll makers in your group!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Susie,

Well done to your Dolls club and there are some beautiful dolls there.
Happy weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

Unknown said...

I'm late with this comment, but I had to tell you your dolls are beautiful! I love the winning one and a belated congrats to the winner! So much talent...
Hugs Loretta