Sunday 19 June 2011

My Baby turned 14........where did the years go?


My little girl turned 14 yesterday, I still can't believe where the time has gone........Still I think she had a lovely party with her friends, we had a day of sunshine and.......downpours! a bit of a soggy picnic and I'm rather glad I didn't fuss too much about the housework beforehand as the garden is now firmly walked into the house!!


And Happy Fathers day to my dear old Dad, my parents made the effort to travel from Devon to wish their Grandaughter a Happy Birthday. I love you all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

14 is such a good year! Sorry your party was rained on, but everyone seems to be happy. Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Oh Susie Happy Birthday to your daughter. It looks as though they had fun, rain or shine. Why worry about cleaning house for teenagers anyway! Enjoy the time with your parents.

Unknown said...

Hi Susie,

A big Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter. My daughter Laura turned 14 on April so I know how you feel. I too wonder where the years went? They grow up so fast. Looks like you had a fun time even if it rained. I wish we had rain here in West Palm Beach. It's very dry and we need rain badly. Hope you have a wonderful week. It was fun visiting you.
xoxo
Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Susie,

Happy birthday to your daughter and looks like a wonderful party with her friends and family.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn