Monday 2 May 2011

We're back!!

 I'm so sorry to have been away for so long but we have had such a wonderful time. We've been holidaying in Malaysia but mainly being there for the wedding of my lovely niece Kate to Rowan. Malaysia was the place of choice so that family and friends from both UK and Australia and the Philipines could all be there.Is there a more perfect setting for such a (not so royal ) wedding?


 This is the first of the official photos, we haven't seen any more yet.....I think they will be quite dramatic!
 Proud Grandpa with his two grandaughters, Kate, my sisters daughter, and Alice, my little girl all grown up!



 The island of Langkawi, is simply beautiful.

1 comment:

BumbleVee said...

Wow....it does indeed look beautiful.....

These "destination weddings" are certainly the in thing right now. Two separate friends are getting married this summer and fall.... we won't be going to either. But... I guess their family and closest friends will be and maybe it is better that way...