Sunday 8 May 2011

Struggling......

 I am really struggling to get back to normal after our wonderful holiday, so tired and the time is just wizzing by! I did get my goodies that I bought while away into my workroom, no idea what these will end up as but I liked them.......
I think a few oriental doll costumes, or things with an oriental theme!

The Batik will probably decorate some summer outdoor tables when the garden is sorted out.

My biggest sadness at the moment is the loss of the 500 odd photos i took of our holiday, it seams the memory card was corrupted. They are in the hands of an expert right now to see if they can be saved I do hope so........


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no that is horrible!!! I lost about 2 years of photos on a computer that crashed. I still have the computer in hopes that one day I can afford to try and get them retrieved, I tried once and they could not get them, said I could send it out for $1000 and maybe they could get them. I wish you much success!!!