Tuesday 18 January 2011

January Days.......

 What do you do on a wet gray day?? gather a few friends with assorted kids and dogs and stretch the legs across the Wiltshire countryside and enjoy the mud!! Good company and good fun.

  
  
  
There have been a few birthday celebrations too, this is what I made a friend just out of scraps...my work room is in dire need of a clean up and I have a huge stash of fabrics and crafty things that will have to go....or maybe a few more scrappy cushions?



Suddenly there is so much to do....and so little time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Sue for your kind thoughts about Thelma. We need to take a nice walk like you guys did, maybe we will feel better.

Unknown said...

Love all the photos. Looks like everyone had a good ole time. And I love that adorable scrappy pillow. How cute. Thanks for sharing and I hope your day is wonderful!
xoxo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Jane said...

Looks like a good day out. Like the cushion, think you should make more.
jane

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Susie,
How are you sweet friend? I love your cushion and I do believe more of the same are in order.

I can so relate to, "so much to do and so little time."

Looks like you had a wonderful day. Love your pics.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit. So nice to see you.
Have a wonderful weekend.
XO Celestina Marie