Saturday 18 December 2010

Good Morning!

We woke up to another covering of snow today, so all plans scuppered. But I am beginning to get into the Christmas groove and realising that I've left it all far to late to do some of the things that |I wanted to, so...what you can't do anything about don't waste energy stressing about, right??
I did finish making these little ornaments to put in with my Christmas cards and the tree is up, just the rest of the decorations to go. I am expecting friends this afternoon for mulled wine and mince pies, but at the moment I don't know if anyone can make it. So I shall just sit back and see what happens!


Barnaby really enjoyed his walk this morning, I know I've had a bit of a work out too!walking in snow stretches muscles not ususlly stretched!

 This is the beautiful lime tree at the back of our house, I love just watching this magnificent tree all year round as it is so different in all the seasons.

Winter wonderland, Old Sarum, Salisbury

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love that tree also!! Barnaby is adorable. I love the ornaments!!!

Debbie Geiger said...

Hi Barnaby is beautiful, and the snow on the trees is just wonderful. Love your blog. Happy Holidays.