Monday 6 September 2010

New wigs and costumes......

This weekend I spent most of my time trying (trying being the word!) to get on top of the housework and sort out my workspace and that was around being 'Mum's taxi service' too!

I have set myself 3 tasks...these dolls need wigs and costumes with patterns, Before I start anything else (says I!)

They are a 24" Bru, Its taken me this long to finish writing up all the instructions to make the Chevrot leather body and the other is a 16" Jumeau. I have an idea for their costumes but now need to check out my fabric supply and check I have enough of something suitable.


This little raggedy has been asking to be finished for so long now, she's already becoming suitably 'distressed' !

4 comments:

Sparky said...

I too value manners...so I am now a new follower too...lovely blog sugar...very sweet.
blessings madame samm

Unknown said...

Thankyou

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Susie,
Oh they are so cute and have such beautiful faces. I know they will be gorgeous when you dress them up pretty. Love the little Raggady too.

Thank you for stopping by. So nice to see you. Have fun this week creating.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Susie! Your dolls are lovely! I made antique reproductions for a long while, but eventually stopped. I still have my kiln, molds and supplies though...so maybe one day I'll do them again. It's a lovely hobby, and there's nothing as charming as a beautiful antique or antique reproduction doll! ;) ;) Paulette