Friday 5 February 2010

Exhausted!

Well the building is finished and I have spent the last two days painting walls and ceilings and still walls to do! After that it's floor to be laid, skirting boards to be painted and fixed and then there is the daunting task of moving furniture and moving the contents of my current workroom...oh joy!



On top of all that I've had the joy of saying a very firm NO to my pre teen who thinks she's old enough to do anything! I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going to survive the next 5 years or so, is this normal?

Desperately wanting to sit and relax and sew something! Our doll club have decided to do the little Kestner googly for this years project she is a little sweety and a great little doll for beginners to do. I think I'm going to enjoy this one!


My reproduction Kestner 221 googly in her petticoat and wanting a new dress!

1 comment:

Atticbabys said...

Aw what a sweetie pie she is! Can't wait to see her in her new dress!

Nan