Sunday 27 September 2009

Getting into the swing......

One of the things I have always wanted to do was explore the world of the vintage cloth dolls. This is my first attempt at an Izannah walker type doll, not a lot to show just yet but its a start, next on my list is a Columbian style doll. The doll is sewn and a layer of gesso painted on where the paper clay will go to sculpt the face....my next challenge! no time today but will get to it soon I hope.






I also managed to finish another piece from the Peter Rabbit story in Cross stitch which I have been doing for ever! Just the last one to do now. Hopefully I'll get that all set up tonight so I can work on it when I have those odd moments! (what odd moments!)


1 comment:

Jane said...

This looks like an interesting doll project, looking forward to seeing it grow.
jane