Tuesday 8 September 2009

Back to Basics.....

It appears that there is simply no time....where does it go. I have so many ideas swimming around my head and so much I want to do BUT...getting it all in some sort of achievable order just seams impossible.



And, having taken another look at my website i realise how woefully out of date it all is and I need to spend at least a few days on the computer getting it all sorted. I'm complaining about time again aren't I!


This little Googly is in the totally beginners range of projects that I'm currently putting together. I'm hoping that I might encourage dollmakers to look at Antique reproductions in a new light or encourage those who have never made a doll before to have a go.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Sue, I agree with you about the time, I'm sure someone sneaks in and puts the clocks forward each day, or maybe the days are getting shorter.
Glad you are getting back to things and starting some new projects.
Jane

Liz in Kansas said...

Oh yes. There is never enough time for all the projects we want to do (and have to do!). Don't you wish you had one of those time travel doohickeys from the Harry Potter book? I love the Googly dolls and my short visit into making porcelains resulted in one similar to this that sits on my bedroom dresser! So cute!