Friday 16 May 2008

Thank goodness it's Friday..........

It has been a really long week this week and next week doesn't look like getting any better. I just wish I didn't need the day job to pay the bills!!

Today was my day off and instead of the housework I decided to spend today working on the photo collage that I wanted to do as a souvenir gift for my daughters friend as it is her birthday next week. The photos were from their trip to Disneyland back in April

It took me a long time to edit the photos I wanted to use and then arrange them to fit the frame but here it is.........




I hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Bumpkin Hill said...

Hi Susie, I love that collage. Thanks for visiting my blog and taking part in the panda naming competition. I see that you live in Salisbury, I love it there, I grew up spending a lot of time with my Granny in a little village outside Shaftesbury. Catherine x