Saturday 15 March 2008

One way or another it has been an unproductive couple of days. I started out yesterday finishing the heubach heads and getting them in the kiln, started the kiln and left it as usual only to return later and discover it had fused, had to wait for the thing to cool, change the plug and reset today....its busy heating up now. Tried to get on with the Bru but with so many interuptions (mainly from friends, so pleasant interuptions!!) that wasn't possible. i did manage to get on with a bit of needlefelting inbetween times. i was quite pleased with this one as it was the first time I'd done something without instruction on my own

6 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

orrrr, how lovely, i love your popcorn knitted teddy too.
Sarah x

Anonymous said...

That is an ADORABLE bear (I can't have it on my screen too long lest my 2 year old thinks it's hers).

Clothmatters said...

I love your needlefelted hear! He is soooooo adorable! Great work.

Connie

Bumpkin Hill said...

Your needlefelted bear is such a cutie, I love the colour and his tootsies :) Catherine x

vivian said...

Hi Susie,
I see you visited my blog! Sorry you missed the doll swap! I would have loved to have you in it. But I am going to be doing another one, which might be right up your alley.. a miniature doll or bear.. I Havent figured out exactly what the details will be yet.. but I'd love for you to be in it! stay tuned for details!
Love your creations!
will be back to visit soon
hugs
vivian

Jane said...

What a lovely bear. I'm not into pink but I think I could make an exception in his case. jane