Sunday 9 March 2008

Doll club meeting


I do so love going to our doll club meetings. there is so much enthusiasm for all the different types of doll out there. I always come away feeling enthused and ready to get on with my dolls.

I did a painting demonstration and relieved that I do still have control of the brush. The Heubach children are such a delight to paint and relatively easy if you can master those single stroke brows!

I put the knitted bear that I made on the show and tell, at least i did have something to put there this time!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

See? The Feeling Stitchy Blog comments have worked their wonders already!

It looks like you make lovely things, I'll go ahead and read some more posts!

Clothmatters said...

Hi Susie- Thank you for your kind commments about my penguin pin dolls. I love your blog. Absolutely beautiful. I have bookmarked it so I can visit again!
Connie