Monday, 22 November 2010

Feeling sorry for myself.......

It's been a miserable week full of sore throat, head cold and now I'm wheezing as if I was smoking 50 a day! I don't smoke but this cold, the first I've had in a long time has taken its toll....ah! poor me!







But I have been quite busy I have a new back door and a new kitchen window. the door might not be as pretty as the old one but it makes a difference to the temperatures....no draughts! and the kitchen window lets in a lot of light on a dingy side of the house so apart from the effort needed to move all the stuff around so that the builder could get on with the job, it was a job worth doing.






















And I spent a bit of time making these for my two American friends living here in the UK, I know they miss family at Thanksgiving so this was just a little bit of something from me.
Post a Comment