Monday 7 December 2009

Demolition starts.....

The demolition job starts tomorrow, I spent yesterday moving all my doll moulds out of the old shed, and squeezing them into a space half the size! don't ask me to lay my hands on any particular mould....it's not possible! So despite the panic and the chaos, things are beginning to happen and I will be able to figure out what size new shed I can accommodate!

Christmas is looming fast and I have a houseful the week before! beginning to feel a little stressed!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Gosh, Dont get stressed, nothing ever comes out of stress. Just breathe... Love your Round Robin!!!! Is this your pattern or one of Claires? I have not made Claires doll yet. Everything will happen after the holidays, and it will all find its place.
Many Holiday Hugs,
Jackie