Tuesday 7 July 2009

Oh heck!!

Despite my best intentions I have failed dismally to keep everyone updated on this blog. I haven't been slacking honest but it does seam harder and harder to find any time when I'm not exhausted or trying to keep up with daily chores....ah well! since I last posted I have been working on my French collection and the Round Robin dolls that have been err...doing the rounds!



This is Rita's doll and I managed to dress her entirely with the fabric pack that Rita sent us initially. She is now on her way to Terry for socks and shoes. Prior to this one, I made a wig for Trudy's doll which turned out OK I think. I wanted something very traditional for this one as she was such a sweet traditional type of doll.




And we packed in a Birthday Party as well. I can't believe my little girl is 12 years old now, where did all that time go?


No comments: