Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New year one and all.......

Here's to a new start to a new year. I have plenty of plans and I think the creative juices are beginning to flow again after a long break, mainly time and work factors inhibiting progress thus far but with no foreign travel planned and a more costructive plan for home, think I'm getting there!



We did have a wonderful Christmas in Malta with my sister and although it has been a bit hectic until today I can see a bit of peace on the horizon!!

Christmas Day at Golden Sands in Malta


Santa, Kiwi style through a Maltese balcony!!

2 comments:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday :)

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2009!

Hugs, Karen

Unknown said...

Thank You for stopping by my bloggy, so very nice to meet someone with the same interests! Old dolls. Thank You for the sweet compliment also!!! I can not wait to check out your website!!!
Many Hugs,
Jackie