Sunday 12 October 2008

New cloth dolls......

It has been a dreadful couple of weeks with both of us being quite poorly. I don't usually suffer with colds but I have had two very nasty ones this year and am beginning to think that I really need to do something about my overall health............

But I have managed to spend a bit of time in my workroom and whilst floundering around trying to get the enthusiasm up to start tackling the list....remember the list? I decided to just get on with something very easy and a bit different for me. I bought these patterns by Kezi Matthews many moons ago with the intention of making a set of rag dolls for my daughter when she was small, now aged 11 I'm really not sure she would thank me much for them now! Anyway here is the first one of the series and I really enjoyed making her.

No comments: