Friday 19 September 2008

Where does the time go?

Well I finally got to spend a bit of time in my workroom, nothing to show as such but it is at least tidy and ready to go......

This is the souvenir doll we got from the UFDC convention, designed by Stephanie Blythe

Our Tonner doll collection is growing, so herewith some pictures but for now they will have to be reboxed and stored with the others.




From the Dick Tracey series


The winning costume design
Am really struggling with any available time right now as the day job takes its toll and focus seams to have been lost somewhere, but as I said the workroom is now tidy and I have that list to get through so perhaps with a bit of organisation things might begin to happen.
I am putting together some hopefully good ideas for my costuming classes which i would like to get started very soon. And this neglected blog might get to be a bit more interesting!!

No comments: