Saturday 16 August 2008

Great Plans.......


The view from our hotel room in Las vegas, I was just itching to get up into those mountains!

In front of the bellagio, the half hourly fountain displays were quite something.

One of the benefits of getting away, is to just get some time and think! my brain has been working overtime just lately and busy formulating a plan. I have several new ideas for classes which will be top of the range and a plan to build a new workshop in my garden...I have the space and i'm sure its 'doable' with the right input of energy. I've given myself today and tomorrow to get on top of the disorder that was in this house before we left for the states, because housework will definately not be figuring in my plans for the future!
Our souvenir picture, just for fun...didn't make any big winnings on the slot machines though!!
And there had to be at least one Elvis!

No comments: